Saturday, February 20, 2016

Some quick updates

So guys Spark here with another blog post AFTER 2 MONTHS [insert celebration music here]
So yeah guys I just wanted to post a quick update

I've been busy with stuff [lolnotreally,justlazy] But I have been working on a Minecraft animation thats going up on my channel in a month or so!

It won't be as great as other animations cause i'm a starter though, and if you guys would like to meet me in personal in Minecraft, just go to mc.mcorigins.com
OR every now and then i'll announce a temporary server on Twitter

Just do /message SparkImmortal [your message] on MCO
or just yell my name if you manage to hop onto a temporary server of mine


Also no videos until idk when cause microphone broke :(

But hopefully you guys understand the inactivity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Scarlet will review your message before it is posted on the blog, so please expect a slight delay before seeing your message.